Twitter Round Up

January 24, 2015

Hello, weekend! Here are a few of my twitter favorites from this past week:




(You can follow me on twitter here)

For my Whovian friends:



Writers, be inspired:
24 Quotes That Will Inspire You To Write More bzfd.it/1y4vHdr via @buzzfeed pic.twitter.com/P06mENLX7R


Because... awesome.


Draco Malfoy has a secret:


Great article! 
It's never too late to write that book! Here's proof: bitly.com/1won7kH


 Yes. This. 

 This is a MUST for writers:


Thanks, Mel, for the share. :)


How AMAZING does this sound!?


And my absolute favorite:


You'll definitely want to follow @i_am_otter on twitter here  (he's adorable!)




So those were just a few of my favorites. 

What about you? Any informative, inspirational, or funny tweets you'd be willing to share with us?

No comments:

Post a Comment