TABS Pages

Twitter Round Up

January 24, 2015

Hello, weekend! Here are a few of my twitter favorites from this past week:




(You can follow me on twitter here)

For my Whovian friends:



Writers, be inspired:
24 Quotes That Will Inspire You To Write More bzfd.it/1y4vHdr via @buzzfeed pic.twitter.com/P06mENLX7R


Because... awesome.


Draco Malfoy has a secret:


Great article! 
It's never too late to write that book! Here's proof: bitly.com/1won7kH


 Yes. This. 

 This is a MUST for writers:


Thanks, Mel, for the share. :)


How AMAZING does this sound!?


And my absolute favorite:


You'll definitely want to follow @i_am_otter on twitter here  (he's adorable!)




So those were just a few of my favorites. 

What about you? Any informative, inspirational, or funny tweets you'd be willing to share with us?

4 comments:

  1. furthermore, it has same theme with your article. Much obliged, extraordinary offer.
    Buy Twitter accounts

    ReplyDelete
  2. I Have not twitter Account yet but i will Create it and post some thing informative.
    Buy Google voice numbers

    ReplyDelete
  3. amazing perfect blog for twitter blog. really many many happy when i read this blog and solution. Thanks admin.
    anybody need bulk twitter accounts Buy Twitter accounts come us and accept best accounts from us.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The most unique and creative TIC tee I have seen in a while. My Boxer has been wearing them ever since he was a pup and now is older and ready to take on the competition with a T-shirt that says: Most Unique Tecnic I Learn. It makes me laugh when I see his run-up to the dog crate and out there with his shirt off. He usually does this about three times,
    Buy Bulk Twitter accounts then goes back into his crate to snooze for about five or six hours before going to sleep. If you have a dog who loves to exercise and is always ready to play, then this tee would be a good choice for him

    ReplyDelete